How Viggo is handling the Coronavirus
Here at Viggo, we prioritise the safety of our customers and drivers. That’s why we have made a number of initiatives in connection with the Coronavirus, both in order to minimise the risk of infection and in order to live up to the government’s guidelines, hereunder the use of masks.
We have taken the following precautions in all Viggo cars:
- Our drivers have been taught proper hygiene procedures.
- All Viggo cars have had a hygiene screen installed.
- All Viggo cars have masks stored.
- The interior of all Viggo cars is cleaned 2-3 times daily.
- Car handles are cleaned after each ride.
What it means for you as a customer:
- As a customer, you have to wear a mask - unless there are health-related reasons that makes it impossible for you to do so.
- The driver will wear a mask whenever customers are onboard.
- There is room for up to 4 passengers in a Viggo, besides the driver - all must wear a mask, no matter where they are seated in the car.
- Masks are available in all cars. In case you don’t have your own, you can buy one by telling the driver that you wish to do so and then tip the driver DKK 10 in order to cover the expenses.
Remember the Danish Health Authority’s guidelines:
Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer
Cough or sneeze into your elbow - not on your hands
Avoid shaking hands, kisses on the cheek and hugs - limit physical contact
Be aware of cleaning - both at home and at work
If you are an older person or suffers from a chronic illness, keep your distance and ask others to do the same
As a customer, we encourage you to use these precautions:
- Book your Viggo through the app - this way you avoid physical contact when paying in the cars.
- If you’re feeling under the weather or have symptoms, which suggest that you might be infected with Coronavirus, please do not book a Viggo for the sake of our drivers’ health.