Are you our new Finance-Hero?
As our Financial Controller, you will be taking on all aspects of finance including corporate accounting, budgeting, financial modelling, automation and optimisation. Not two days will be the same and a dynamic environment is guaranteed.
Viggo is a fast paced and dynamic startup within the mobility sector. We offer 100% emission-free transportation to our fellow Copenhageners. With 7 employees in “Kødbyen” and an additional 5 developers in Lithuania we are a small yet very ambitious team of professionals. We love good coffee and the work environment is casual.
- Managing financial reporting & processes internally and externally.
- Managing all P&L, balance sheet and cash flow reporting, controls and processes for our fleet of cars.
- Analyse monthly results against Budget and Forecast.
- Assist developers in automating Economics or Dinero.
- Assist management with analysing data/patterns of drivers.
- Proven experience in finance management (min 3-4 years)
- Outstanding analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to plan and prioritise assigned tasks effectively
- Experience or enthusiasm towards car leasing will be a great plus.
You will be working from our office in the creative and cool Soho which is located in the Meatpacking District of Copenhagen (Kødbyen). There are some cool benefits such as a free monthly massages, great colleagues, awesome coffee and a competitive wage.
Please submit your application and CV or LinkedIn in Danish or English via The Hub. In case you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com